Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's time for....What were you thinking?

WHAT, WHAT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
I'm all for fashion forward clothing, and I love it when cool new pieces start trending. But this, this needs to be stopped in its tracks! Now to be honest, I wouldn't wear most of what Beyonce rocks on the red carpet, she is a little too Ghetto Fabulous for my taste. But I feel like the ghetto has gone too far this time. I find, that a few moments of thought could have prevented this terrible mistake from hitting news stands across the country, and I want to list them now just in case Beyonce ever reads my blog, or for the other readers, who are hoping to never make a fashion blunder like this. 
Don't wear the dress:
1. If your sleeves are longer than your hemline
2. If the fabric of your dress resembles an Olympic Gymnasts leotard
3. If the decals on your dress look like my four year old nephew cut them out at church Sunday school
4. If you let said nephew glue on said decals
5. And finally, if your dress is too short to wear underwear, that's considered a shirt and thus requires pants. 

I hope these tips have made you rethink your wardrobe choices and maybe just a giggle a bit! Stayed tuned next week for the "What were you thinking?" post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment