Saturday, September 8, 2012

Chompers Challenge

Chompers Challenge 
DAY 2

As you know from my previous post two days ago (which you can visit here) I'm doing a teeth whitening experiment! Today is day 2! So far, I haven't seen much improvement...it's also only the second day so I didn't expect to wake up and exclaim as I posed in front of the mirror, "My teeth! They sparkle like diamond in sky!" Write a comment below if you know where my reference is from! :) I did however see improvement with plaque build up, and my teeth seemed brighter...if that makes sense. 


Here are some updated pictures of my teeth...I know.... don't be shocked at the AMAZING difference ;) 




I think the bottom might be a tad whiter

I also forgot to say that my lip balm is from Tokyo Milk Bon Bon Lip Balm in Sweet Cream...this stuff is amazing...my lips feel so silky after I use it! 

Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 3! 

~Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment