Sunday, September 9, 2012

Read Me!

Sunday Announcement


As I sit in front of my computer, hot tea in hand, lounge clothes in full use, I begin my short post for the day. Realizing that Sunday's are usually a very nice day spent by going to church and then resting all day with my family, it became clear that the chances of me making a post here on Sunday's would be slim and none. That's why I have made the choice to make Sunday's a "no blog day". Whatever series I'm doing (ex. Chompers Challenge) will be updated the following Monday. I'm taking the time out this Sunday, just let you know that I haven't forgotten about my challenge, and that I'm still eager to tell you how the process is going! Further more, I have some really cool tutorials coming for Fall, along with some fun posts on fashion! 

So enjoy your Sunday! See you all back here tomorrow!

Side note: if there are any looks you'd like me to do, or beauty items you'd like me to review, please leave it in the comments below! Or email me! At beautybybrighton@gmail.com

~Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment