Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

A Post Where I Say I'm Sorry, and You Forgive Me! ;)

So, I have this awesome thing...it's called a life and a job. I think you have one too, and if you don't, it's probably because of our horrible economy. But, seeing as how I can't control that, all I have to say is...I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING! Over the weekend I wasn't feeling well, and yesterday and today have just been stressful with my job (I take care of my grandma..it's basically like taking care of a big, talking, newborn baby). All that to say is, I'm back on my feet and ready to start posting for you! I have several cool things in the works for this week! Eye liners for Fall, Autumn fashion, and how to make your own scarf! Plus, "What Were You Thinking?" Wednesday's are back! YAY! So look for my new post tomorrow on my final thoughts on my teeth whitening, and "What Were You Thinking?". 

I hope you all have been having much less stressful weeks than I have, and that you're enjoying your September! Also, a shout out to my sweet and cuddly Knox! Happy Birthday Knoxy!! Auntie loves you so much and can't wait to see you soon! Have fun getting ice cream! 

Just to prove how cute he really is! Knox is on the right, my oldest nephew, Owen is on the left (He's pretty cute too!) 


~Brighton (Auntie) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment